The many uses and benifits of doTerra Tea Tree Oil!
Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca alternifolia
“Tea Tree” or Melaleuca Essential Oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin, home surfaces, and purifying the air. Description Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree tree were used by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree is best known for its cleansing properties. It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Diffusing Tea Tree will help freshen the scent of the air.
- For topical skin applications, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil in a carrier oil onto area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser, as Tea Tree is known for its cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleaner around the home.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Renowned for its cleansing qualities and for revitalising the appearance of skin.
- Add a couple of drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural cleaner around the house.
- Diffuse for a fresh clear aroma in the winter months.
Emotional Healing Aspects
Known to help with Energetic Boundaries
Tea Tree encourages individuals to relinquish all forms of self-betrayal, including allowing others to take advatnage of one's time, energy, or talents; letting others others feed on one's energy; not standing up for oneself; or feeling responsible for the problems of others. Tea Tree assists individuals in purification practices and in releasing toxic debris.
Negative Emotions: Parasitic and codependent relationships, poor boundaries, weak-willed, drained, emotional toxicity, powerless
Positive Emotions: Energetic Boundaries, healthy and respectful connections, empowered, resilient, safe
Clove, TerraArmour, On Guard, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.