With passionflower, traditionally used for the relief of sleeplessness and to promote refreshing sleep in Western herbal medicine.
- Product Details
- Features and benefits
- How it works
- How to Use
- Warnings and Storage Instructions
- With passionflower, traditionally used to reduce sleeplessness and the time taken to fall asleep in Western herbal medicine
- Passionflower is also traditionally taken to promote refreshing sleep, relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety, reduce irritability and excess nervous energy, and support muscle relaxation in Western herbal medicine
- Also contains ziziphus, which is used to induce sleep and calm the mind and spirit in traditional Chinese medicine
- Plus, Chinese herbs schisandra, polygala, albizia, biota and poria
Passionflower: traditionally used to relieve sleeplessness
Passionflower not only reduces sleeplessness and the time it takes to fall asleep according to its traditional use in Western herbal medicine, but also increases refreshing sleep, provides relief for symptoms of stress and mild anxiety, relieves irritability and restlessness and supports the nervous system and muscle relaxation.
Ziziphus traditionally calms the mind and spirit
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), sleep problems are often attributed to a disturbance in the flow of Shen, an energetic force that encompasses the mind and spirit.
Fusion Sleep is formulated according to the principles of TCM to address sleeplessness by incorporating the herb ziziphus, which is traditionally used in TCM to calm the Shen, settling the mind and spirit.
Ziziphus also relieves disturbed sleep and reduces the time it takes to fall asleep, according to traditional TCM use.
Plus, more Chinese herbs
Fusion Sleep also contains Chinese herbs schisandra, polygala, albizia, biota and poria.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Adults: Take 3-4 tablets one hour before bed, or as professionally prescribed.
|Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujuba var spinosa) seed 250mg, dry equiv.||2.5g|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Albizia (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia) root 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Biota (Biota orientalis) seed 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 30mg, dry equiv.||150mg|
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.