Specialising in the areas of :
- Preconception & Pregnancy Nutrition
- Postpartum & Breastfeeding Nutrition
- Women’s Hormones & Thyroid Health
- Early Childhood Nutrition & Allergies
Meagan has always loved working with food & nutrition, with her initial passion for nutrition developed during her training as a commercial cook. After deciding that working in kitchens was not her true passion, Meagan began to study her Bachelor Degree of Nutritional Medicine and pursue her career as a Clinical Nutritionist. She has a deep interest in Women & Children’s health and loves being able to support families through all stages of life. As a mother to one little girl, she truly understands how to nourish mothers and children throughout pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding.
Meagan has continued her study within the field of Nutrition and has almost finished her Masters of Human Nutrition. Meagan is a strong believer in the use of food as medicine and strives to support her clients with nourishing wholefoods, therapeutic functional foods, practitioner grade supplements and lifestyle advice to support her client’s long-term health goals. Meagan has been in private practice for nearly 2 years and has been working in the health food industry for 5 years.
Benefits of Clinical Nutritional Medicine
Benefit 1: Treats the individual with a holistic framework
Benefit 2: Provides achievable & sustainable dietary, supplement & lifestyle advice to support health
Benefit 3: Improves overall health & vitality
Clinical Nutritional Medicine is useful for anyone who is struggling with...
- Fertility & preconception care
- Pregnancy & pregnancy related concerns (morning sickness, reflux, gestational diabetes etc..)
- Postnatal depletion
- Postpartum planning
- Breastfeeding difficulties (including milk supply, intolerances & colicky baby etc..)
- Women’s hormones (from PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS/PMDD, menopause etc..)
- Thyroid Health (Hypo & Hyperthyroidism, Hashimotos, Graves etc.)
- Introduction of solids & Baby Led Weaning
- Early childhood nutrition, childhood allergies/intolerances
- Brain, Memory & Concentration support for Children