Melanie Larsen - Bowen Therapist
Bowen Therapy Appointments available at Beerwah Saturdays 8am to 1:30pm
Bowen Therapy is a gentle and powerful therapy suitable for infants to the elderly. It provides profound relaxation and treatment to relieve wide variety of physical complaints from aches and pains in the muscles and joints through to headaches, respiratory, digestive and reproductive issues.
Melanie specialises in the areas of:
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain and Sciatica Stress
- Anxiety & Whole Body Tension Headaches
- TMJ issues Frozen Shoulder
- Wrist and Elbow Pain
- Asthma and Respiratory conditions
- Hormonal Balance and Reproductive Health
- Digestive Health
- Knee, Ankle and Foot Problems
- Removing Toxins and Inflammation
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
Melanie was introduced to Bowen Therapy as a teen and was instantly impressed with the effectiveness and versatility of the treatment.
She has always been drawn to natural therapies and has experienced a wide variety of Bowen Techniques over the years, which has contributed to her being able to provide a dynamic and varied style of Bowen that focuses on the individual’s needs helping them to understand any underlying issues or causes that may be contributing to problems.
Cost for Appointments
- Appointments $85
- Kids under 12 $60